So I liked the FLAVOR of the brownie bottom chocolate chip cookie dough, but hated the glop on top of the cheese cake. So do, like The Cheese Cake Factory and bake chocolate chip cookie dough balls INTO the batter. At the bottom is the recipe we like the most.
Recipe Number 2:
Recipe number 3:
Brownie bottom Chocolate chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake II
|COOKIE DOUGH Balls
COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
- In a stand mixer (or hand mixer), cream together butter and both sugars on MED-HIGH speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat in salt and flour. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Form into balls the size of a marble and freeze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom of a 9″ springform pan with parchment paper and spray paper and sides of pan with cooking spray (I use a baking spray, but you could use regular spray and lightly dust with flour instead).
- Microwave butter and chocolate chips for 30 sec. Stir
- Turn off heat and whisk in sugar. Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
- To a mixing bowl, add in melted chocolate mixture, milk and eggs, whisking quickly so the residual heat doesn’t cook the eggs.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in flour until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan in an even layer, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove brownie pan from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer), beat all cheesecake ingredients together until mixture is smooth.
- Put down a layer of cookie dough balls, pour in the batter, then press another lay of balls into the top, cover as best you can. Reserve about 16 balls to garnish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until center is slightly jiggly (or when an instant read thermometer inserted into the center reads 150.
- Remove from oven and cool at room temperature, with the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight to chill and firm up to that amazing cheesecake consistency.
- FINISH THE CHEESECAKE with the leftover balls and melted chocolate drizzle.